Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Value" Added Tax

Contact your senator today! Here's my open letter (that I sent using the following link.

Senator Voinovich,

We may not see eye to eye on most issues, but I believe even you should be able to see through the Value Add Tax. Adding a 5% federal sales tax to all products in the future will not help our current situation now. The Washington Times seems to think it will boast the economy by increasing current spending. (You know, so we don't spend as much when we get yet ANOTHER unfair tax burden placed upon ours shoulders.) I say that you cannot buy your way out of debt, which is what is going on uncontrollably in the government right now. Yes, I know the tax is supposed to go to health care, but really... how many Americans do you think would honestly and willing trust their life in the government's hands. I don't trust my money, let alone my life. Do the right thing and work to stop this before it's too late.

Sincerely,

[Lynne Skysong]

No comments:

Post a Comment